Enforce security controls for SaaS and Internet
Consolidate single sign-on with web filtering and security controls for data stored in SaaS
Providing single sign-on (SSO) to a digital workspace or applications improves the end-user experience and ensures consistent access policies across all applications. With a secure access strategy, it’s important to look for ways to improve governance and control over users’ interactions with the data stored within your applications. When building your strategy, you need to think about how to:
- Enforce governance and security policies to prevent unauthorized use of confidential data in sanctioned SaaS applications.
- Protect users and the application infrastructure from malicious Internet content.
- Control use of unsanctioned SaaS applications by monitoring and controlling user behavior.
- Monitor user actions and enforcing automatic controls based on their behavior.
- Go beyond just usernames and password to include time-based, one time passwords for authentication